Minor changes include:
● Font and colour style of the title and author name
● Eye colour of the character
● Hair colour
● Overall colour
● Background change (e.g. replacing a forest background to a city background)
● Removing aspects from the default cover
● Add small items or aspects into the cover (e.g. feathers, rose petals, magic dust or lightning)
If you have something else you would like to change but it's not on the list, feel free to ask me.
1. Is a premade cover sold again to another author?
No. Each premade cover is only sold once so it will never be sold again.
2. How much is a premade print cover?
A print cover of your chosen premade cover is an additional $30.
3. Can I order a print cover for a premade later on?
Yes, you can! Whenever you're ready let me know and I'll walk you through the process to order a print cover.
4. What are the dimensions of a premade cover?
● Dimensions: 1875px by 3000px
● Resolution: 320 dpi
● Image format: JPG
4. Can I order a Facebook cover, Twitter banner or website banner for my premade cover?
Yes. Let me know which banner you would like to order.
Interested in one of the premade covers?
Simply fill out the form and the premade cover will be under your name for 7 days. During this time, I'll contact you for an upfront payment before changes can be made to the cover. However if you do not reply, within 7 days, the premade cover will be up for sale again.
The price of the premade covers depend on their complexity. If you would like to know the specs (e.g. how many stock images were used in a premade cover) then feel free to contact me.
Prices can always be negotiated. Just let me know what your budget is and we can surely work something out.